Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used quotation marks because that is how it appears on the window sticker. Does anyone know where the "MoPar" Decal is on a 2011 IE Edition SRT8?

Jack

·
Registered
490 Posts
I was wondering the same thing, because I don't have a decal on my 2011 IE srt8...

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
sounds like most are missing

you actually are supposed to get 2 of them....have your dealer order it for you...its like $5 each

look in your glove box

·
Registered
139 Posts
On my mopar 10 there was 2 mopar decals in the glove box. I got to the car before anyone pre delivered the car or cleaned it. On the IEs I thought it meant the mopar etching on the rear window. I will be finding out soon enough as my IE will be here the 28th or the 29th of march. I will let you know my findings

·
Registered
490 Posts
@patchs - You have 3 srt8 Challengers and an IE 392 on the way?
I no longer feel bad about keeping my 09 Charger R/T :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On my mopar 10 there was 2 mopar decals in the glove box. I got to the car before anyone pre delivered the car or cleaned it. On the IEs I thought it meant the mopar etching on the rear window. I will be finding out soon enough as my IE will be here the 28th or the 29th of march. I will let you know my findings
There is no etching on my back window.

Jack

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just looked up my IE and the MoPar Decal is listed under the Options on it's build sheet and the Build Code is MMMP. The stupid thing should be somewhere.

Jack

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
On my mopar 10 there was 2 mopar decals in the glove box. I got to the car before anyone pre delivered the car or cleaned it.
:scratchhead: I didn't get any Mopar decals in the glove box

My Mopar decals were on the rear 1/4 windows...
You can see them clearly in this pic as the car was backed off the truck.

But I did get 2 HURST decals in the glove box.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Do you have the Mopar M on your quarter windows ?
I believe that it is supposed to be the etched looking Mopar M on the quarter windows.
Ive looked all through the 2011 parts catalog and cant verify this but Im pretty sure thats what it is. It is listed in the accessory catalog as part # 82212434 but there is no picture and no reference to the code.
FYI : MMM is the mopar decal code, MMMP is a chrome molding code according to Chrysler Star Parts.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

My Salesman talked with the factory Rep. today and he said that the car should have one, I'm thinking 2. He said that he would send one to the Dealership, I'm not holding my breath. So far it seems nobody is getting them.

JAck

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm at the Tier 3 level of Cust. Service and they are calling me now. The IE should have a MoPar Decal Mine will be shipped to the Dealership to be installed. Now the 60 Dollar Question WHERE should it be placed? Nobody seems to know.

Jack

·
Registered
265 Posts
Well...
"if" the MoPar decal that they are talking about is the "etched" looking Mopar M,then they go on the quarter windows-one per side.They are stickers and are pretty available, approx $6.00 ea. part # 82212434 (see post & picture by runner2go)

Or the MoPar decal they are listing could actually be the Mopar M on the nose,then its part # is P5155783. (see pictures of front of Mopar 10,it goes in place of the rams head)
The OEM part name for this P5155783 is "decal". Even though it is a hard plastic/rubber part...go figure.:scratchhead:

The names and descriptions on the build sheet/window stickers can be pretty vague...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well...
"if" the MoPar decal that they are talking about is the "etched" looking Mopar M,then they go on the quarter windows-one per side.They are stickers and are pretty available, approx $6.00 ea. part # 82212434 (see post & picture by runner2go)

Or the MoPar decal they are listing could actually be the Mopar M on the nose,then its part # is P5155783. (see pictures of front of Mopar 10,it goes in place of the rams head)
The OEM part name for this P5155783 is "decal". Even though it is a hard plastic/rubber part...go figure.:scratchhead:

The names and descriptions on the build sheet/window stickers can be pretty vague...
I found another posting on this very problem. Missing MoPar Decal. You are right there should be 2 and the number is 82212434 and they should be placed on the rear Quater Windows does antone know where on the windows?

Jack

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Look at the pic 5 posts up...
Those were put on at the factory vendor plant (Windsor)
So I'm going to guess they knew exactly where to put them.
If for some reason they decided to affix a Mopar Emblem to the IE cars, it's most likely to go in the same spot.
I can't think of anywhere else they would go... they can't be put where they might limit visibility

On 2nd thought...
If the factory only put them in the glove box, then they wouldn't have any official spot on the car.
So just like the HURST stickers they put in my glove box, in theory you could pretty much put them where ever you like.

Or just leave them in the glove box when you get them.
I know the hurst stickers they gave me are never going to be used, regardless of where the mopar gods thought we should put them.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I won't be using these but I will be getting them from my dealer since mine weren't in the glove box. It's a matter of principle.

·
Registered
139 Posts

On the mopar 10 it was the hurst decals i got in the glove box. Sorry about the bad info. The IE SRT8 came in, and there was no mopar decals in it or on it, I guess your not alone, I will be talking to them tommorrow. Later

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
I checked all of our IE's and have not found one yet that came with them. I now just keep them in stock so I have them on hand.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I checked all of our IE's and have not found one yet that came with them. I now just keep them in stock so I have them on hand.
I was told by someone that the MoPar Decals were in with the Bright Pedals that are Dealer installed and probably thrown away with the wrappings. My Decals should be in the mail, mine came to the Dealer this morning. Still wish I knew were they went.

Jack

·
Registered
211 Posts
Did ANYONE get these when they picked up their IE 392? Did anyone get these shipped to them directly? Dealer is saying they are supposed to be shipped to me directly after delivery but I doubt that. Want to check before I make them order for me. Not going to put on the car but rather save them along with the window sticker. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts