Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack T/A Destroyer Grey / 2021 SXT Blacktop Black / 2021 Scat Pack WB Shaker Frostbite /
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another item that was cheaper to go online dealer shopping instead of ordering the complete Appearance Package option for $495 , Mopar door sill guards #82213744AB . $112.00 + ship, best price again from McKinney Dodge in TX. Really do make the door sills look finished.

Automotive lighting Grille Hood Automotive design Automotive tire

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
Those are nice. Classy look. Well done. Are they hard to install?

Reactions: Wizard of Iz

·
Premium Member
19’ Granite Scat Pack
118 Posts
Lookin good! I put those on my RT, still unsure if I’ll put a set on my Scat Pack. Goes really well with the blue

·
Registered
436 Posts
They are sweet, but I'm glad my car came with the Interior Upgrade pack because that '70 style T-bar shifter grip is HOT.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
No it's not difficult. I used appearance package photo from Dodge site for proper location reference.

Another item that was cheaper to go online dealer shopping instead of ordering the complete Appearance Package option for $495
Or for those of us who couldn't combine appearance package with HK.

·
Registered
2011 SXT
4,059 Posts
Installed mine and used masking tape to outline where I wanted mine, then after I did that I wiped the area with couple of rubbing alcohol pads and then after as few min dried off
I wiped the area with 3m adhesive promoter and carefully put them in place once it touched the surface it was not gonna go anywhere. If you do as I did go slow very slow.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I really like these, look very sharp. Just wish that there was a script version of this as I replaced all the block-style lettering badges with the script style. Anyone know if this type exists?
Same, mine came stock with the script badge. American Brother’s Designs make custom sill covers and they’re Mopar licensed. They have access to all their official logos I think if you reach out to them they’ll make it. Thought about it myself, either script or Shaker logo.

Edit: After posting this I decided to just reach out to them to see if it’s something they could do. I’ll report back if/when they reply.

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack T/A Destroyer Grey / 2021 SXT Blacktop Black / 2021 Scat Pack WB Shaker Frostbite /
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, its double sided tape strips running along each edge. Measure and mark where it will go, you get one chance once that tape grips, its on.

Interestingly Mopar has another part number for a style used from 2008 to 2014 , part # 82211234 . I almost went with these but was not 100% sure they would fit. Did Dodge change anything on the door sill area after 2014 ?

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
693 Posts
My wife ordered them for me for Xmas. They look really good and give it a classic look. They were very easy to install.

I have the OEM Mopar ones

Hood Automotive tire Grille Automotive design Automotive lighting

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
Reactions: Nightwing

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
6,747 Posts
Mine didn't come with the Interior Appearance Group so I ordered the OEM bright door sills, bright pedals and trunk mat. Now I have the interior appearance package cheaper than the $475 it would have cost if it was ordered from the factory. I purchased my 2018 in 2019 and it only had one plain black floor mat in it. When I told the dealer, he came out with a set of the premium mats with the DODGE logo to replace it. Appearance group complete. I think it gives the interior a little more class other than the plain sill and black rubber pedals. The sill, especially, is a great welcome when entering the car.
Car Gear shift Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle

Sorry for the crummy pic. The sill was just too shiny. :)

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Reactions: Frank Julian

·
Registered
2011 SXT
4,059 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts