Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I discovered from a fellow club member that the Mopar dual outlet tip #82214613 will fit on '15+ V8 OEM exhaust
-got mine from Steve White Motors (I live nearby them) - they have an online site for parts and supporting vendor here as well.

they've been revamped since these first appeared on the '10 SRT8 Furious Fuchsia models - those versions had the Mopar "M" logo in that iteration

these have a discreet MOPAR on the left side tip, but with the '15+ rear valance, its pretty much covered up - these are chrome, so they have a brighter color and more reflective finish vs. the stainless single tip.

It uses the OEM ball style clamp - you'll use a mallet to whack the backside of the original tips (after loosening the clamp) to get them loose. It takes a bit of finessing and eyeballing and you'll get them aligned they way you want

I've always like the dual square tips such as the '70 - '74 E-body had - but recall those earlier years only worked on 5.7 exhausts.

The '08 - '14 and '15 - present use a single square tip that is more like what the 'Cuda used back then
20200506_074132(2).jpg

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
298 Posts
I wonder if those would fit/replace my single rectangle tips on my 2008 SRT8?

I Like this look better.

·
Super Moderator
15,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not certain what the size was for the 6.1 equipped models. I knew they'd fit on '09 - '14 5.7s, but the newer years have the same outlet size whether its 5.7, 392 or 6.2 (Hellcat).

I recall these came on '10 Furious Fuchsia SRT8s as part of the package, so they may fit...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts