Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 SE with the stock dual exhaust and tips.
Do the Mopar quad tips stick out slightly farther when installed? Can you see the Mopar Logo on top of the tip while installed?

For those that have done it - are you happy with the look?

Thanks,
Richard

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I have the dual exhaust with the quad tips. I really like the look of the tips myself. If you look from the top you can see the "M" mopar on the top of the tips but you really do have to be looking for it as otherwise if you just glance you will miss it. The tips do stick out past the bumper of the car but not by too much.

BTW - the only thing I am disappointed with the tips about is the fact that between the side by side tips and just up onto the top they do not have a chrome finish. It is kind of dark instead and feels raw. I stopped at my dealer today to pick up some touch up paint and asked them about the tips. The service manager was not able to tell me if this was normal for the tips or not. So I will be posting with a pic on the forum at some point this week to find out if mine are defective or if that is just the way they are.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
I love my quads. I like the way they stick out just a little more than stocks. They really "make" the wide backend, with it's horizontal tail lights. The same old tips have been around since '08. I'm suprised Dodge didn't change them for '11 for all models, not just IE. I haven't noticed any chrome issues on mine.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm considering this mod - can anyone post pics of the final product installed? Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts