Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a long time Mopar fan and have owned multiple Mopars over my life. Just to name a few I have had 2 SRT-10 Trucks, 2 SRT-10 Vipers, Charger SRT-8 in Plum Crazy and multiple Dodge Coronet R/T's and Superbees. I am really liking what Dodge is doing with the Brand and keeping the Muscle Cars alive. I am looking to purchase a new somewhat daily driver within the next year and hoping to add a Challenger to the stable.

I belong to several clubs locally and nationally. I am the Webmaster to
www.highimpactperformance.org and the President to a local Viper club and a member of the VCA on the Kansas City Board of DIrectors.

Bruce

Attachments

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bruce.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I am from Omaha too. This is my first mopar car last week.... VERY excited about the car. :pimp:

·
Registered
402 Posts
I love the Viper. Could we get more pics of it please. That is a beautiful machine. and glad that you are interested in the challenger as well.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome. Nice cars.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

very nice stable you have there :guiness:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts