·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make me an offer brand new still in box plus shipping fees

·
Registered
438 Posts
Are we to assume that is Brilliant Black? Not calling you out, trying to help. Might make it easier to sell. Not suppose to auction, there should be an asking price and if your willing to negotiate then put OBO. Tell me the color and the price. Post a pick if you can, I am absolutly in the market for one. If it is Primer only then all the better. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is Matt black like the original spoilers.... It is paintable.. Not for auction by the way, I said best offer and 60 is not even close so far. It is still in dealer box got it with MORAR bucks. I was going to put it on my SRT but don't look good to me..

·
Registered
438 Posts
It is Matt black like the original spoilers.... It is paintable.. Not for auction by the way, I said best offer and 60 is not even close so far. It is still in dealer box got it with MORAR bucks. I was going to put it on my SRT but don't look good to me..
Okay! Tried to help. If you are not putting up a price then itis considered auctioning and it is against the rules. Read the rules. There are people here that probably want to buy it. But they are not going to offer you $200 if you were willing to except $100. People don't mind paying a fair price but they also are looking for a bargin otherwise they would just go to the dealer. Ebay has them for less then $200 will you except $100 + shpg?

2. Price:
  • You MUST post an asking price for every item offered for sale - Threads w/o pricing will be removed If your pricing is negotiable, consider adding OBO (or best offer), but no open bidding permitted No speculation or "feeler" threads to test the waters - only post actual 'For Sale' threads
  • No "Price Policing" - Do not post dissatisfaction, opinions, or disagreement w/pricing. A seller has the right to ask any price and a potential buyer has the choice to buy, to negotiate, or to walk away

1 - 7 of 7 Posts