Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am leaning towards buying a new 2011 SE / SXT (base model) - and I really like the Mopar interior option (I test drove a SE with this option last year), it would cost me an extra 1,025$
I was wondering if you think it is worth it - the other option is to order the parts separately from ebay or mopar and have them installed.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is how I understand it - The SXT is only avail. in Canada - it is bascicly the same as the USA SE base model. The next step before the R/T in Canada is the SXT Plus - which includes leather, fog lights, and a few more things.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
I've purchased the deluxe carpet for my 300c and it was nice. The MIAG has the Challenger logo and a heavier weave than stock.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
What's the difference between the SE AND THE SXT base model ?
SE is the American sold V6 and SXT is the Canadian sold V6 challenger

·
Registered
65 Posts
It's my understanding that an SXT in canada = an SE-G in the states.....could be wrong about that, but thats what I was told anyway.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
It's my understanding that an SXT in canada = an SE-G in the states.....could be wrong about that, but thats what I was told anyway.
pretty much correct on that

·
Premium Member
SRT-8
364 Posts
Just an opinion for what it's worth - I bought my 2010 with the Rallye package. I had the dealer throw in the t-handle and door sill guards. The stock mats (without Challenger written on them) seemed cheap to me. I just ordered some custom fit Lloyd rubber mats, which I put in this weekend (much nicer). The price tag seems real steep for what they are offering...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I ordered the base SXT, and did end up getting the Mopar Interior Appearance Group - does it come with the upgraded Cargo trunk mat? Or would that be an extra.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts