Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am leaning towards buying a new 2011 SE / SXT (base model) - and I really like the Mopar interior option (I test drove a SE with this option last year), it would cost me an extra 1,025$
I was wondering if you think it is worth it - the other option is to order the parts separately from ebay or mopar and have them installed.

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
I have it on my 10 RT Classic and really like it. I don't know how much the parts would cost but none of it looks like it would be hard to install.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is how I understand it - The SXT is only avail. in Canada - it is bascicly the same as the USA SE base model. The next step before the R/T in Canada is the SXT Plus - which includes leather, fog lights, and a few more things.

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
Car covers still in the box. My wife uses the car every day and doesn't want to mess with it. When she gets another car maybe the cover can get some use.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
I've purchased the deluxe carpet for my 300c and it was nice. The MIAG has the Challenger logo and a heavier weave than stock.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
What's the difference between the SE AND THE SXT base model ?
SE is the American sold V6 and SXT is the Canadian sold V6 challenger

·
Registered
65 Posts
It's my understanding that an SXT in canada = an SE-G in the states.....could be wrong about that, but thats what I was told anyway.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
It's my understanding that an SXT in canada = an SE-G in the states.....could be wrong about that, but thats what I was told anyway.
pretty much correct on that

·
Premium Member
SRT-8
368 Posts
Just an opinion for what it's worth - I bought my 2010 with the Rallye package. I had the dealer throw in the t-handle and door sill guards. The stock mats (without Challenger written on them) seemed cheap to me. I just ordered some custom fit Lloyd rubber mats, which I put in this weekend (much nicer). The price tag seems real steep for what they are offering...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I ordered the base SXT, and did end up getting the Mopar Interior Appearance Group - does it come with the upgraded Cargo trunk mat? Or would that be an extra.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts