Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Here is an installed pic of this door on Robo5555's IE

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Want to add or change your fuel door on your Challenger, but want an OEM part, Speedlogix can set you up with the fuel door from the Mopar '10 Challenger!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Show off your Mopar pride with the fuel door from the Mopar '10 edition!!:banger:

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Can we just get the center piece? I have a fuel door that looks like that sans the M.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hmmm....

They're out there. So are the Abarth scorpions that are the same fit.

(Edit: Not sure why these come up sideways... they're good on my computer. Can't seem to straighten them out.)

Only way to get that M with the Blue like it is is with the fuel door.

We do sell Inserts you can get with the M engraved, it will just not be a Blue M:

Billet Fuel Door Insert 08-12 Challenger

Thanks!
Mikey

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Great Service

Highly Recommended!! Great service skills, Thanks Lisa, Mikey, and Shawn for all assisting me with my Strut tower brace that I recently bought from them. Speedy response, great communication and good shipping expierence. Thanks again, I am one hapy customer.:banger::SM120::5:

Reactions: SRT8U

·
Registered
299 Posts
Please let the record state that I am a huge Speedlogix fan and that all mods I have purchased so far have come from them. My post is not meant to undermine them in anyway! :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Not sure how the blue would look on my black car....

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Black and blue do look good together. If anything, just google the Mopar '10 Challenger. They were all black and had this fuel door, so you can see what it looks like!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts