Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The old Mopars in May meet is no longer. However, a new meet is being scheduled for May 14th in Branson. The host club is the Route 66 Mopars in Springfield, MO. Here's a link to information and registration:

MIB2011

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
gonna try and make this one. not sure if work is gonna make it possible though

·
Registered
480 Posts
Already signed up. Got a caravan of about 20 old and new Mopars heading there taking the long slow scenic route via route 66 from Kansas, about a three day event.

BTW IDMTfirefighter, MSgt here with the Kansas Air Guard. 23 total years in, 14 active, including 6 in USMC. Got 6 more years for full time retirement if the new PT test doesn't kill me first (I fricken HATE running).

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
My wife and I and another challenger couple are committed to this event.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Already signed up. Got a caravan of about 20 old and new Mopars heading there taking the long slow scenic route via route 66 from Kansas, about a three day event.

BTW IDMTfirefighter, MSgt here with the Kansas Air Guard. 23 total years in, 14 active, including 6 in USMC. Got 6 more years for full time retirement if the new PT test doesn't kill me first (I fricken HATE running).
hey Steve...old MSgt here as well (recently retired). 26 years active. 4NO71C (IDMT)

·
Banned
675 Posts
Have a hockey tournament in Independence, MO Otherwise I'd love to go!

·
Registered
480 Posts
My wife and I and another challenger couple are committed to this event.
If you all want to jump in on our route 66 cruise, check this out:

2011 Kansas Mopar Cruise

I know the guy who puts this together. We do a different cruise every year, this year just happens to be to Branson for the show. It's of mix of all Mopar, got around 20 so far of which around 4 are modern Mopars.

(Admins/Mods: the link is not a forum or business, it's just a website for the sole purpose of organizing an annual all Mopar event called the Kansas Mopar Cruise)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts