Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Maryland! I recently purchased a new to me 2010 Challenger SRT8 with a 426 stroker and Techco blower. I'm a newbie to the Mopar world and looking forward to learning more about local events and reputable tuning shops near northern Maryland or southern PA. Also, looking for any info I can get my hands on about the defunct Stack Performance and Techco superchargers.

2010 Dodge Challenger
- Stack Performance 7.0L 426 Stroker
- Stack Performance Upgraded Torque Converter
- Techco 3L Supercharger
- Kooks SS LT Headers
- MBRP Cool Duals Cat Back
- JBA High Flow Mid-pipe
- Stack Performance 1000HP Half-shafts
- Stack Performance Upgraded Pump, Injectors, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Welcome to CT. Nice car! Way to jump in with both feet. I would look aroun in the Forced Induction section of the furum.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
491 Posts
Welcome to the neighborhood

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,773 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome from Hellinois.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Greetings from Maryland! I recently purchased a new to me 2010 Challenger SRT8 with a 426 stroker and Techco blower. I'm a newbie to the Mopar world and looking forward to learning more about local events and reputable tuning shops near northern Maryland or southern PA. Also, looking for any info I can get my hands on about the defunct Stack Performance and Techco superchargers.

2010 Dodge Challenger
- Stack Performance 7.0L 426 Stroker
- Stack Performance Upgraded Torque Converter
- Techco 3L Supercharger
- Kooks SS LT Headers
- MBRP Cool Duals Cat Back
- JBA High Flow Mid-pipe
- Stack Performance 1000HP Half-shafts
- Stack Performance Upgraded Pump, Injectors, etc.
Sweet ride dude. Just joined from Maryland too and also on the lookout for social events, tracks with straightaways, and all that. See that you've been a member since February so maybe you have gotten some feedback about those "club or whatever" issues here in Maryland. If you got some info I'd greatly appreciate it...
I'm running a 16' Hellcat..which I just bought after trading in a 17R/T...No mods or anything yet because I am not even sure how I could improve it yet..suppose I could dress-up the engine compartment..put in some chrome engine struts..Theres a bit of talk about guys changing the gears abit for quicker 1/4 while sacrificing top end...not a bad idea actually cuz I can't see myself going 199mph anytime soon but quicker quarters?..I can see that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts