Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm new on here and just looking for a place to get legit info on products and some issues that I'm having with my 2015 Challenger R/T.

Thanks,

Leah :)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,785 Posts
Welcome from California Leah ;)

A Guy

Reactions: lea2044520

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Welcome from Maryland. You’ve come to the right place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,085 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome Leah! What issues are you having?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a 2015 Challenger R/T which we bought used about a year ago. I was a little while after we bought it that I started to experience this issue and it happens pretty randomly. From a stand still, I will accelerate and it seems to stick in gear and rev super high, then if I let off the gas, it gets all crazy and starts jerking. The best way to describe it is; when someone is first learning how to drive a stick and they are not applying the gas and clutch correctly, or it would be similar to riding a bull in the rodeo because it seriously bucks up. I've taken it in, and they can duplicate it, so I'm just left dealing with it. Even my husband thought I was crazy until it happened to him

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry I am having trouble navigating this forum. There was a user named 70baracuda who welcomed me. I thought I replied directly to his post :) I was just curious because that's my husband's all time favorite car :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Leah, Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts