2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
33,851 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Window

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2021 Redeye
882 Posts
What made you choose Challenger over the Camaro??
Oh yeah and the most important part is comfort in the drivers seat, this is the first car I've ever owned that I could completely stretch my legs out while driving (I’m 6' 1”) The driver seat doesn't feel like I'm putting on a glove that is two sizes too small.
Try that in a Camaro. ;)

·
Registered
2017, Challenger, RT/Ta
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yeah and the most important part is comfort in the drivers seat, this is the first car I've ever owned that I could completely stretch my legs out while driving (I’m 6' 1”) The driver seat doesn't feel like I'm putting on a glove that is two sizes too small.
Try that in a Camaro. ;)
I agree, Ive got long legs
Also back seat does have transmission bulge

·
Registered
Special order. 6 speed manual
2,580 Posts
I'm someone that was actually shopping for a Camaro before ordering a Challenger.

My choice was based on...

Interior room
Visibility
Interior fit, finish and material quality
Driver and passenger comfort

Basically my wife and I liked the looks of the Camaro (before the disastrous front bumper refresh) but we both absolutely hated beIng inside the car.

·
Premium Member
2021 Redeye
882 Posts
Basically my wife and I liked the looks of the Camaro (before the disastrous front bumper refresh) but we both absolutely hated beIng inside the car.
I love the looks of the ZL1 but the horsepower and comfort of the Redeye sold me.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Back when I got my first Challenger, I did look at an Camaro SS. I had an ‘87 V6 one as a kid for a few years and was interested again in the Camaro. However, the dealership wasn’t interested in dealing. Went to the Dodge dealership next and the rest is history.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
9,318 Posts
Ummm In my entire life of 52 years I only owned 1 non MOPAR car (A Nissan Maxima I bought from a friend who was laid off at the time). Like I tell all my co workers who dish on my for never owning anything other than MOPAR when they say, "MOPAR is all you owned so you don't know anything else". I reply, "I don't have to eat a turn to know it tastes like sh!t".
Or when they ask what I would do if MOPAR went out of business, I just say that I would downgrade to a Mercedes or BMW when I can't find used MOPARS anymore.

On Facebook Jeff Gordon is selling tickets to win his C8. You make a donation to his charity and every 10 bucks I think gets you a ticket. I commented that I could sell the C8 and buy a Challenger Super Stock. Man the haters came out in full force... :D

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
33,851 Posts
Bird Beak Ducks, geese and swans Poultry Feather

A Guy

1 - 20 of 64 Posts