Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Shawn and I have a strange problem. I have a 2012 srt8 dodge challenger and the only thing I have added on to it is the mopar air intake. If you could pick any parts from mopar that I could add to my car what would you suggest. I looked at their list of parts but was daunted by the sheer volume of items, coupled with the lack of knowledge of the parts I am overwhelmed. If anyone could help with a list of parts I would be most appreciative. Thank you in advance...Shawn

·
Registered
373 Posts
hood pins, sequential tail lights, you could get the mopar cat back but there are many other choices

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Get the Mopar strut tower brace. One of the best out there and looks awesome! You'll notice a big difference when you hit the curves. Here's mine:

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Exhaust and strut bars

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Loving it!!! Thank you for the suggestions... so far hood pins, sequential tail lights, cat back, front and rear struts, and exhaust...is there anything else? Sky is the limit...just has to be mopar stuff.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Mopar short throw shifter since you got the manual trans. Mopar fuel door emblem from Steve white motors. Mopar wheel center caps to match.
Dyode dynamics sells cool interior stuff too with mopar logos (they're a vendor here). Custom embroidery logos for head rest and arm rest from gena. Mopar logo catch can from speedlogix. Custom under the hood stuff from billet technology. Mopar exhaust tips. I'm sure I'm missing some things. Search the vendor section on this forum. Good luck.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Mopar

+ 1 for the short throw shifter. Simple mod that makes the car even more fun to drive. I like the Mopar fuel door as well. The suggestions for exhaust and strut braces are also spot on. We are here to spend your money!

Attachments

Reactions: wasp392

·
Registered
55 Posts
Get the T/A hood, paint it to match the car, add the underhood plenum, and voilà! Done. I wouldn't add pins to this hood though.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Look at my signature below for a suggested list of Mopar accessories.

My two favorites are the strut brace and sequential tail lights; thinking of adding a black chrome grille surround (part no. 82212354)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts