Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Steve white motors on ebay

·
Registered
535 Posts
If anyone would know, Luke at Steve White Motors would.
I asked them about the emblems months ago he's only got the decals.

Reactions: mjb4450

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yeah your right sorry

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Has a Mopar '14 even been delivered yet? I want to see one of these emblems as well.

·
Registered
876 Posts
The picture OP posted looks photoshopped to me. Those badges may be some one-off "unobtanium/unicorn tears"-type stuffs. Has anyone actually seen that badge on a car, in person?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The picture OP posted looks photoshopped to me. Those badges may be some one-off "unobtanium/unicorn tears"-type stuffs. Has anyone actually seen that badge on a car, in person?

It's not photoshopped. That's the car that was unveiled when they announced the Shaker, Mopar 14, and Scat Pack stages. It was on there then because that's when I first saw it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
287 Posts
Being a Dealership parts guy, the '15s havent started production yet, so no parts cataloging , Now IF the emblem makes its way onto a production car then you will be able to order them, IF Dodge decides only to use them on the show car then you will not , also be on the look out for the Scat Pack bee emblem shown on some.

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
Subscribed.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts