Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Mopar pistol grip for the automatic. When it came the handle sides are black. I thought they had a carbon fiber print on them? What gives.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Mine has got the carbon look but I got it from Dale's Cuda Shop.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
I got my Mopar pistol grip for the automatic. When it came the handle sides are black. I thought they had a carbon fiber print on them? What gives.

Mine are also black. Would you take a close look at the right side, the panel that comes off, and let me know if there is what looks like a scratch coming out of each screw hole and down the grip about 1/2"? I heard people complain of this and mine has them. They are not actually scratches but look like a mold defect. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine are also black. Would you take a close look at the right side, the panel that comes off, and let me know if there is what looks like a scratch coming out of each screw hole and down the grip about 1/2"? I heard people complain of this and mine has them. They are not actually scratches but look like a mold defect. Thanks.
Yup.

About .25 of an inch from each screw hole. One for each hole in a random direction. Look like cracks but they are not.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Yup.

About .25 of an inch from each screw hole. One for each hole in a random direction. Look like cracks but they are not.
Exactly. Thanks much, I was thinking about selling mine and I wanted to double check that it's a production defect so I can be as honest as possible about the description. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts