Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Installed a set of the Mopar Quad tips today (Furious Fucia & 392 Tips) I ended getting them at Mopar Super Center for a smokin' price - List is $160.00 ea and M.S.C. has them for 15% over cost - $113.00 each I also have the Mopar TA hood and I'm seriously considering the L.P. alumninum rear window louvers...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Look great! I just went to Mopar Supercenter and I can't find them. What do I search for?

I want a pair but was holding back due to price. This price is great

Mike

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wallaby,you need to call and talk to Scott Sines (internet orders) the part #'s are 05181592 & 05181593 - Scott will hook you up

AARcuda , they look similar but they are two completly differant parts,these parts were just recently released,they are the tips that are on the 392 model,there is an earlier thread from last month that shows the two side by side...

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,118 Posts
Those look great:smokin:

How much was shipping?

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
car looks great. love the tips. thanks for the referral to mopar super center!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Your car looks great!:bigthumb:
My car will eventually end up with a set of quad tips, though I'm still trying to decide whether to do it via a new Borla exhaust or tweak my current Flowmaster exhaust and add these tips:scratchhead:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Wallaby,you need to call and talk to Scott Sines (internet orders) the part #'s are 05181592 & 05181593 - Scott will hook you up

AARcuda , they look similar but they are two completly differant parts,these parts were just recently released,they are the tips that are on the 392 model,there is an earlier thread from last month that shows the two side by side...
yup, youre right! I just read and posted to that thread.

so heres a picture of the mopar borla tips.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Nice upgrades to the Torred. In the front pic, turn the car to the right and then shoot it without the telephone pole.

·
Vendor
348 Posts
Are they direct replacements for the factory tips or does it take any pipe manipulation? Is see yours is an SRT, do the r/t and SRT's tips interchange?

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Looks great! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are they direct replacements for the factory tips or does it take any pipe manipulation? Is see yours is an SRT, do the r/t and SRT's tips interchange?
They are direct replacements for the stock tips and utilize the ball joint for adjustment and yes they will work on the RT's also.

thank you all for the compliments!

·
Super Moderator
13,872 Posts
Nice look. I don't know why the 2008-2010 Challengers did not come with the quads. If the Challenger is supposed to be a retro model, they should have been installed from day one. I guess, however, that I like the exhaust tips on my 2009 SRT because they remind me of the ones on my 1971 'Cuda.

·
Vendor
348 Posts
Talked with Scott yesterday and I have a set on the way.

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,118 Posts
Thanks copperjohn:thumbsup:
Scott has a set on the way for me too!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Glad you guy's were able to get hokked up with Scott,Mopar Super Center allways takes good care of me,even with shipping costs to the West Coast they smoke my local stealerships big time.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They come individually or in a pair. Pair dealer list is $217. Cost is around $170

That's incorrect info - List is $163.00 ea. and they are sold individually only.I saw the screen at my local stealership parts dept,you must be referring to the stock tips...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts