Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
somebody forgot to tell ford that sema was not about releasing new cars. talk about up staging your competition. first i will not buy an electric car as am old & got my last new car & love my sp. but for ford to come out with a 900hp pony aimed at the customer market at sema while fca boring mopar show for 30 customer rich enough & connected is just bad

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
1,931 Posts
somebody forgot to tell ford that sema was not about releasing new cars. talk about up staging your competition. first i will not buy an electric car as am old & got my last new car & love my sp. but for ford to come out with a 900hp pony aimed at the customer market at sema while fca boring mopar show for 30 customer rich enough & connected is just bad
But I don't want 900 hp, so I'll just settle for 800 rwhp...

·
Registered
673 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
to be honest i'm perfectly happy with 485 for my DD
ill second that... I DD'd a 700whp car for a while...I sit in charlotte traffic so much that it made going with my scatpack a very logical choice when I was looking at hellcats as well. Do I miss big power? yes But in a DD am I 100% ok with my 485? oh yeah.

·
Registered
673 Posts
my neighbors aren't even happy with me having a sp especially when go sports mode, manual.one of them dropped a dime on me to the leo's i know, as they are more evident in subdivision since i got it & like to hide a few blocks from my house. but usually about the time i go to work. well they sure aren't going to catch me then. am not exactly jacked up at that time to have a little fun. i can't imagine the reaction if i had a hellcat or a redeye, hell my next door retired neighbor, who has a prius, has moaned to me of her when i do the remote start in the morning.

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
432 Posts
hell my next door retired neighbor, who has a prius, has moaned to me of her when i do the remote start in the morning.
I hope you have the ability to properly aim your exhaust outlets in the direction of said “neighbor”.....

·
Registered
673 Posts
I hope you have the ability to properly aim your exhaust outlets in the direction of said “neighbor”.....
yes they are & when she moaned at me, i thanked her for driving a prius & saving gas so i can use it up in my sp. she's still mad at me when i dropped the dime on her for letting her grass get to about a foot tall & the county forcing her to either cut it herself or get a service.

·
Registered
12 Posts
yes they are & when she moaned at me, i thanked her for driving a prius & saving gas so i can use it up in my sp. she's still mad at me when i dropped the dime on her for letting her grass get to about a foot tall & the county forcing her to either cut it herself or get a service.
you will wake up old one day,maybe she didn't have the ability to cut the grass as often as she should,and maybe loud noises made her nervous,you don't know her history,aches ,pains,financials,have a little understanding....

·
Registered
215 Posts
you will wake up old one day,maybe she didn't have the ability to cut the grass as often as she should,and maybe loud noises made her nervous,you don't know her history,aches ,pains,financials,have a little understanding....
or she may be a miserable and entitled ass that complains about everything.. it could go either way here.

I agree, you never know what people are going through in their own minds.... but with that being said, some people are just miserable and want to take everyone down with them

·
Registered
673 Posts
or she may be a miserable and entitled ass that complains about everything.. it could go either way here.

I agree, you never know what people are going through in their own minds.... but with that being said, some people are just miserable and want to take everyone down with them
well don't have to worry about that getting old thing as am 73. she's younger & i'm sure has more $$ than me & retired so i guess i'm a little jealous of that as am still working by my choice. & she has the $$ to get a service to do her yard, just cheep. but maybe she's right that i should act my age & most of the time i do. But i just can't get rid of that lead foot nor do i want to.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Who says acting your age means no fun? I hope to be completely inappropriate when I am old :D

A Guy

·
Registered
215 Posts
well don't have to worry about that getting old thing as am 73. she's younger & i'm sure has more $$ than me & retired so i guess i'm a little jealous of that as am still working by my choice. & she has the $$ to get a service to do her yard, just cheep. but maybe she's right that i should act my age & most of the time i do. But i just can't get rid of that lead foot nor do i want to.
for what its worth, I was backing you up.. lawdog was the opposing argument..

just saying

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
1,931 Posts
Just offer to give her a ride...

21 - 37 of 37 Posts