Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that Mopar is now making their own Sequential tail light kit, but cant find the part #

anyone have it?

what about a price?

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did...couldnt find it

a member on this site said he saw it there...brand new i guess

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Wonder how this compares to the others, I'm guessing it's designed so you can't do the neat sequential braking (as some states don't allow it which I don't get as it doesn't FLASH)

·
Registered
235 Posts
I seen it also, but was unable to get a part number or price, there is one line about in the 2011 brochure, page 14:werd:.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
I saw a video on the Mopar sequential taillights somewhere but can't for the life of me remember where I saw it now.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i found it written about in the 2011 brochure...i sent the info i have to the dealer..this has got to be a cheap mod

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
i found it written about in the 2011 brochure...i sent the info i have to the dealer..this has got to be a cheap mod
If it's a MOPAR offical item I'd expect it to be 50-60$ more than the Web Electronics\Drake one, and I'm sure they don't have any splicing you'd assume so I guess the stock wires do handle it fine...

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If it's a MOPAR offical item I'd expect it to be 50-60$ more than the Web Electronics\Drake one, and I'm sure they don't have any splicing you'd assume so I guess the stock wires do handle it fine...

Ill be calling Dodge this week to try and track down that #....it probably doesnt exist yet

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,121 Posts
huggytree,
Any luck getting that part number?

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I hope someone finds it soon or I'm going to have to get the Webelectric ones. Only have about a month before I have to have them so they can be in place for CF2.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Web Electric has been a great product, no issues and no splicing of wires. Just plug and play. Here is a video of how it looks!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts