Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't seem to find any recent post about these that were not several years old. Mopar Part # 82214141, I saw them listed for Front in some listings, while other listings say they fit Front or Back? Is there any difference, or a different Part # for the Rear set? Anyone installed them on a 2019 SPC? Any other brands I should consider? Saw one brand on YouTube that had the Red 3M VHB tape also used....anyone use that type?
Thanks for any info!
Todd:cool:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Those OEM Mopar ones are correct, assuming you don’t have a wide body Scat. I believe the 4141 is front and 4142 is rear but I could be wrong. I bought through the Amazon page linked below and got the whole set, or you could go through a dealer like a supporting vendor of this site Steve White Motors, who I believe offers a forum discount code.

NEW 2015 Dodge Challenger Deluxe Molded Splash Guards, Set of 4, OEM Mopar https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P0B3G2I/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_zWrPDb84K2KGF

I’m happy with the Mopar set, more so than a much thinner and less visible alternative I previously had (RPI if I recall correctly) that never looked quite right to me and did start to crack after several thousand miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Challenger RT Plus
379 Posts
I got the same ones as Captain Awesome ⬆ Fit perfect and look good. Well, as good as splash guards can look on a muscle car.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,915 Posts
I got mine the same link as the two replies above (although they were $75 then :) )

A Guy

·
Registered
301 Posts
I got the ZL1 rock guards for my SPWB and have no complaints. Also a very simple install. Very happy with them so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts