Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack Challenger
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I know there are topics on this already but what I want to see 2015 Scat Pack challengers ONLY with stage one Mopar springs. I know Luke at Steve White Motors have done a couple of scat packs and claimed a total drop of APX 7/8" front and 1/2" rear which i believe is 29" front and 30 rear from ground to fender. My Scat Pack atm is 29 5/8" Front and 30 1/8" rear. I have 500 miles on my car so the stock springs should definitely be settled. I ordered the mopar springs and hoping i get at least 1/2" more drop on the rear and 7/8" front. I just want a small drop not big. If anyone has mopar stage one springs on there 2015 scat packs post pics and measurements and tell me if they are settled in. I would hate to put on the springs and they sit the same height lol. Here is my stock scat pack debadged and rebadged

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
i second this !! i was about to literally post this lol and wanted to go with the mopar stage 1 or stage 2 so i can keep my lifetime warranty valid! and as well would there be a problem with having the splashguards on with the drop!?

thanks

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont see any problems with the splash guards to be honest. I had a 2010 challenger that was way lowered then mopar springs with all 4 corner splash guards.

·
Registered
107 Posts
A before and after pic.

I want to see the difference, I do, but I just don't. :(

I think I'm leaning towards the Hotchkis for my SP.... I would be all over the Mopars if it was about a half inch more... I'm in the same boat, I don't want to slam it. I just want a sublte drop to close some gap and lower the center of gravity for cornering purposes. I don't want to affect the ride too much. Maybe I just need to wait and go coilovers.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I, too, am having this awful dilemma. I don't want it slammed because I currently can barely clear the parking blocks (come on, california!!), however the rear is a little too high for my liking. Not too sure of the best solution right now nor am I that knowledgeable in this area. :frown:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I want to see the difference, I do, but I just don't. :(

I think I'm leaning towards the Hotchkis for my SP.... I would be all over the Mopars if it was about a half inch more... I'm in the same boat, I don't want to slam it. I just want a sublte drop to close some gap and lower the center of gravity for cornering purposes. I don't want to affect the ride too much. Maybe I just need to wait and go coilovers.
If I lower I am also looking at the Hotchkis. The amount of drop they seem to give looks ideal to me. One general question I have, is which set provide the closest ride quality (in terms of firmness) to stock? I definitely don't want a jarring ride.

·
Registered
107 Posts
If I lower I am also looking at the Hotchkis. The amount of drop they seem to give looks ideal to me. One general question I have, is which set provide the closest ride quality (in terms of firmness) to stock? I definitely don't want a jarring ride.

I believe the Hotchkis 19120 is the set for our cars....

·
Registered
55 Posts
The rear on mine DOES sit a little too high for me too, but with the roads in northwest Indiana, and my driveway, I'm am happy with it. The front in my opinion sits perfect. I do like the pic on the hotchkis website with the white challenger, but that camber has to be out of specs with it sitting that low. I don't want to sacrifice my tires, if that makes any sense.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Won't coilovers get you there for less $, with added adjustability for the strip, the track, the mountains and of course the boulevard?

I could be wrong.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Mopar

Are your mopar springs settled yet? Also whats the over all inches from ground to fender? My stock Scat pack right now sits at 30 1/8 rear and 29 5/8 front. Im hoping for at least a one inch drop in the front and half a inch in the rear. Also can we get a side picture of your car like the one I put up? I would like to see the difference in the picture to. Kinda hard to tell with the pics you put up.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm sorry for the bad pics. For some reason whenever I put up any pics, this forum says missing image. At that time I put zero miles on the springs, but it sat on the ground for about a week, so it still may settle some more. I'll run out to the garage tomorrow morning and measure as it is about midnight here. I'll try and post some more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sweet. I love it! It will be perfect. When you get a chance if it works get some side level pics of your car. Anyways thank you for the info on the measurements. Oh by the way what was the part number of the mopar springs you used? Just making sure I bought the right ones.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm sorry for the bad pics. For some reason whenever I put up any pics, this forum says missing image. At that time I put zero miles on the springs, but it sat on the ground for about a week, so it still may settle some more. I'll run out to the garage tomorrow morning and measure as it is about midnight here. I'll try and post some more pics.
To me that stance is perfect.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks. Thats the part number I ordered. I had to buy it from a dealership in florida since they are back ordered and I live in CA.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mopar stage 1's...installed back in Dec. (tires are 255/45 so there is a hair less gap in the fenders than with the stock tires.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 60 Posts