Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my 13 Classic with the Mopar Stage 1 Springs. I am not too sure I like it. What are some thoughts?

The job was really easy, the entire swap took me less than 4 hrs.

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
Wanna install mine ?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wanna install mine ?
lol, if you were close I would help. Having lots of tools and using an impact wrench makes all the difference. It was surprisingly easy. I had read on here that dealers quote 6 hrs, that's a total rip off.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
What's not to like? I think its just about perfect. I also have the stage one springs. Any lower and alignment gets tougher... camber kits,etc.

Your sitting about a 1/2 to 3/4 inch below a stock SRT8..... perfect.

Reactions: dodgetony

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's not to like? I think its just about perfect. I also have the stage one springs. Any lower and alignment gets tougher... camber kits,etc.

Your sitting about a 1/2 to 3/4 inch below a stock SRT8..... perfect.
It definitely sits lower in the front. The rear didn't drop as much as I thought it would. Right around .500".

·
Registered
535 Posts
Where abouts are you in ohio ?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
It will settle in. Mine dropped about a inch all the way around compared to stock STP.

·
Registered
300 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have a set of Stage 1s and Bilsteins sitting in my garage. It's KILLING ME!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!

I worked all last weekend and will likely be doing the same this coming weekend. Hopefully the following weekend will be nice weather and I can get this done. If I'm lucky, I should have the fronts done in about an hour. Rears, I'll be taking my time with.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a set of Stage 1s and Bilsteins sitting in my garage. It's KILLING ME!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!

I worked all last weekend and will likely be doing the same this coming weekend. Hopefully the following weekend will be nice weather and I can get this done. If I'm lucky, I should have the fronts done in about an hour. Rears, I'll be taking my time with.
The rears are really easy. Drop the two exhaust hangers so the rear mufflers can move. Take the bottom shock bolt out, then the furthest inside rear arm mount where the spring it. I had no issues with getting the rear back in place as others had mentioned on the forum.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts