Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mopar stage one springs w/ 4k miles 185$ shipped to the lower 48 states
Only reason I am selling is because I haven't got the proper alignment yet and will be making a cross country trip starting Tuesday I can ship these out Monday morning

SPC rear camber kit set (4 bushings) brand new in box 60$ paid 75

Will sell springs n bushings for 225 shipped to the lower 48
Text me with any questions @8055874934

·
Registered
231 Posts
Somewhat off topic, but it was my understanding that a camber kit was not needed for a stage 1 install. I just bought some stage 1 springs and am waiting to install after the snow clears and was told all I will need is an alignment. If I need a camber kit I may be interested in yours. Thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
I just did the stage 1 springs and that's all I swapped. Alignment is good after as well.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Negative camber on the rear was excessively noticeable that's why I decided to go back to stock

·
Registered
220 Posts
Mopar stage one springs w/ 4k miles 185$ shipped to the lower 48 states
Only reason I am selling is because I haven't got the proper alignment yet and will be making a cross country trip starting Tuesday I can ship these out Monday morning

SPC rear camber kit set (4 bushings) brand new in box 60$ paid 75

Will sell springs n bushings for 225 shipped to the lower 48
Text me with any questions @8055874934

what's the part number for the springs

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Just to help the OP, those springs will only fit the 2006-2010 Charger RT'S w/5.7-RWD only & the 2005-2010 Chrysler 300's w/5.7-RWD only , "These will not work on the SRT8 Models" G.L.W.S. & Those shouldn't last long at that price!!!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Just to help the OP, those springs will only fit the 2006-2010 Charger RT'S w/5.7-RWD only & the 2005-2010 Chrysler 300's w/5.7-RWD only , "These will not work on the SRT8 Models" G.L.W.S. & Those shouldn't last long at that price!!!
Good to know cuz i was thinking about getting them for my challenger... That would have sucked!!!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Well I had these on my 2013 rt
You should PM Luke with Steve White Motors that part number and find out what for sure these actually fit.... might be way you had such trouble with the camber. I know the ones they sell don't require anything special to realign after installation.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts