Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Mopar TA hood unpainted it is wrapped in vinyl and the scoops was plasti-dipped. I can remove both before sale or leave it as it is. I have the original box as well and the uninstalled windshield fluid lines, the hood insulation and clips. $1000.00 Local preferred. I would be willing to deliver within a few hundred miles of zip 39667 or 70002.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Wish we were closer. I'd be very interested in the hood.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Just curious, would you be willing to deliver to lafayette? or if you wanna get a shipping quote to 96818 or 53132. yeah I got connections all over the country lmfao

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would be willing to bring it to Lafayette. Is it for you? Or are you shopping for someone else with all these locations lol...

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Unfortunately, I recently sold the challenger for a Ram 1500. So I am just looking to get rid of the hood. No trade. I am willing to work a deal on just the hood and shipping if need be.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's boxed up, but i can pull it out and snap a few today. Where are you coming from?

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes it is, I am In New Orleans, LA or Tylertown, MS I can move it around it's not on the vehicle, it's in the box.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The hood is metal. It's is an OEM hood from mopar. It's comes E-coated (primer) and ready for paint. No sanding or adjustments. Perfect fit!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts