Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Nice touch. I was throwing this idea around but I was thinking to have it from brake duct opening to brake duct opening and in matted black so it doesn't jump out at you. Kinda looks to small.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice touch. I was throwing this idea around but I was thinking to have it from brake duct opening to brake duct opening and in matted black so it doesn't jump out at you. Kinda looks to small.
Yea I'm kinda toying with it I have a guy that can make them any size I want this one is 8.5 long

·
Registered
299 Posts
Looks good, change the Ram Head on the hood out for the Mopar emblem.:) Good job. You also might want to think about changing the DODGE on the back to MOPAR, I haven't seen that before. It is so easy to spend other peoples money...sorry about that.

·
Registered
86 Posts
looks good, i had similair idea, accept i already had a sticker there so i went with....

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good, change the Ram Head on the hood out for the Mopar emblem.:) Good job. You also might want to think about changing the DODGE on the back to MOPAR, I haven't seen that before. It is so easy to spend other peoples money...sorry about that.
You must be reading my mind.. Already have bt catch can and bt mopar
Nose badge on order if they ever ship it.. I was thinking the same thing about the dodge on the back I'm also going to swap the center caps when I ever figure out what wheel ima roll with . It a challenger not a ram!

·
Super Moderator
14,138 Posts
Not bad, but I subscribe to the less is more way of thinking regarding the exterior of my car. The MOPAR logo looks cool on parts, however. I have it on my CAI.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
looks good i did mine in grey the same color as my strip i was going to go with white but figured bug guts would stain it. the grey don't pop out like white does but for 10 bucks i can soon change it.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
A chrome decal would have gone with the rest of the lettering better. But MOPAR anywhere is GREAT!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A chrome decal would have gone with the rest of the lettering better. But MOPAR anywhere is GREAT!
Eh not sure about chrome.. I'm not one of those bling bling type of people...
Might get one made in the carbon to match the hood stripes... Cheap mod easy to mess with and change... It will look slot better when that goat head is gone!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Adam, if you can get one measured to fit between the brake ducts I'd like to have one. Of course i got some cash for you. Gloss Black for me please

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Adam, if you can get one measured to fit between the brake ducts I'd like to have one. Of course i got some cash for you. Gloss Black for me please

I emailed my custom vinyl guy and asked what he could do for the mopar logo in that sopt for different sizes.. measured mine looks about 29.5 long by 3.5 tall will fit.. will see what he says on sizes/colors/ price... ill let you know what we come up with...

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
yessir. That looks awesome. Let me know how much. if its not too pricey then I'll take one. Gloss black :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Love it. Looking to buy one too. Saw on ebay at 8.5 in. thought it might be a bit small. Was thinking white also.(REDLINE 3 CAR) but do you think flat black would show up against a black spoiler?

Also heard people saying they had problems with the sticker staying on the spoiler after awhile? Has anyone else heard this?

I'd like to get on the list for one or two maybe buy several colors and go with the one that looks best. Please let me know!

Thanks!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Talked to my paint/vinyl guy. Going to bring car by his shop this weekend and he's going to make some templates should have some kool looking ones made soon I'll post some pics when I get it all done... I'll ask about other colors too for y'all too. I was thinking maybe even a carbon fiber one to match the hood hummm....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts