Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Typically I kinda like that decal , but can't say it works in this combo.
I think your color is too "classy" for the drag strip look if you get my drift (pun intended).
JMO ! :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Also.. try to picture tinted windows, blacked out headlights and taillights.. and the vinyl will be as close a match as possible to the black of the mirrors.

(most people cant tell but the mirrors are actually flat black, as is the gas door and not the color of the car)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Typically I kinda like that decal , but can't say it works in this combo.
I think your color is too "classy" for the drag strip look if you get my drift (pun intended).
JMO ! :)
Thanks 06!

But classy makes me think its too refined for a muscle car.... I hope thats not the case lol

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
I actually think that graphic looks good. That being said......I don't like the idea of "Mopar" overwhelming "Challenger"........so I wouldn't put it on my car.......That doesn't mean you shouldn't put it on your car. If you like it, go for it............... :5:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually think that graphic looks good. That being said......I don't like the idea of "Mopar" overwhelming "Challenger"........so I wouldn't put it on my car.......That doesn't mean you shouldn't put it on your car. If you like it, go for it............... :5:

Its either this or the regular SRT8 392 flat black stripes. Was thinking this would be different

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Much better without the decal. Most people barely know these are Challengers as it is, probably just confuse people anyway, bet less than 10% of people would have any clue what MoPar even means.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I did a smaller version for a owner in our CFCO group

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Thanks guys, I make all our groups stickers (custom and standard) and I try my hardest to match current or accent colors

·
Premium Member
10,025 Posts
It looks better a little smaller to me but do what you like, that's what counts. Your car looks great.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
kk..

Detecting a common theme here. I think I will just go with the factory 392 stripes.

Ya know.......... one of the best looking "gray" Challengers I've seen had silver stripes. This one is Tungsten with "war" stripes. I sense that you want to do something different. I dont blame you. I hated it that my black 392 stripes were just like every other GWE you see. Sometimes it just takes a set of balls. You might try a different color stripe......just my 2 cents............... :5:

tungsten with silver side stripes by vichris08, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
It looks cool but I don't think I'd like driving it around. I don't like wearing anything with a brand name either. Just me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts