Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, but figured a few might be close to the area and weren't otherwise going to make the drive to Bowling Green.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Mopars at the battleship

Curios to know Challyho, Have you been to one of these meets and what do they do there?

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have not, but I have seen pics and heard reports of prior years attendees. Park, talk, drink, discuss cars, maybe go see USS Alabama, some go off to the 1/8 mile track in Mobile. Got as far as a local meet up location to go, but skies were about to open up early in the AM so I bagged on it. The local Big Easy Mopar Association usually gets a group to ride over. It is well attended. For those not going to Bowling Green, its a fun time.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Argh, I'll be stopping in Mobile the week prior so I'll be missing this one. Ironically, checking out the USS Alabama though.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
I was supposed to go last years but the weather was very bad. On a normal year they would have over 200 Mopars of all sorts. Maybe a little bigger show than the Mopars on the Lake the following weekend in New Orleans.

ChallyHo, not to hijack, but you would be more than welcome in B.G. as everyone would love to have the big Black Beast there!

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Attending Mopars at the Battleship

Thanx ChalleyHo for the registration form. Going to give it a shot. It'll be my first one but my 15 yr old son and I should enjoy it. Gonna register in Class 3 and go through the moves. We at least have got nice Challenger Hats from Dodge, supplied by my good friends at Crown Dodge in Pascagoula. I will report back to the forum on it! DSCN1157.jpg

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I'll be going. I live about 20 miles east of there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts