Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
I will be there. Went 12.80s last year on street tires. Have some drag radials this year, looking for some mid 12's. It is fun to look around and all you see is MOPARS instead of looking all over to find a few at a regular race.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Make yourselves known to me.
Since I won't be keeping her much longer, I will be there in the "COWBOY CRUISER"!; and garbed in Orange and Black!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We've got a group cruising up together from the OKCity area.
We will meet at Pops on Rte 66 at Arcadia, OK, at 06:30 AM!
This includes the COMA (Cen OK MOPARS) and COMMs (Cen OK Modern MOPARS).

·
Registered
153 Posts
We've got a group cruising up together from the OKCity area.
We will meet at Pops on Rte 66 at Arcadia, OK, at 06:30 AM!
This includes the COMA (Cen OK MOPARS) and COMMs (Cen OK Modern MOPARS).
There are groups out here? I've been here since July and I haven't heard of a single show or meet and greet.

·
Super Moderator
3,467 Posts
I missed it last year. Year before I grenade my carbon fiber DS. Year before that I twisted 2 stock DS and never made it down the track. Soooo, hope to make it down the track this sat. Was going to do the OKC True Street car event but going with the Tulsa Mopar car show and drag race. Past years its been a cool event; were at the end of year drag race season. Lets just hope the rain stays away.
FlatTop

P.S. Lets not forget to bring some canned food for the Hungary in OUR country for OUR people. Its a great help to the needy as many wont have a thanksgiving like many of us will.
FT

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ONLY 4 MORE DAYS LEFT UNTIL......

Will be around 20 of us convoying up I-44 from OKCity!
We will leave POPs in Arcadia on Rte 66 at aproximately 6:30-7:00 AM that morning.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
soonercruiser
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing