Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder about the Mopars in Branson meet coming up on May 14th. Pre-registration deadline is this Saturday, April 16th. I hope to meet a lot of you MO-OK-KS-AR Challenger owners there!

MIB2011

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
I'll see you there :bigthumb:

·
Banned
675 Posts
would love to go, but we have the Kansas Cup hockey tournament that weekend :(

·
Registered
480 Posts
Registered and getting pumped for this. Looking forward to meeting you all there.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Almost all packed. Will be heading out in the AM to join up with 20+ other Mopars. We'll be cruising in to Branson after a little journey with the Kansas Mopar Cruise, mostly on Route 66.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Just got home from this. Awesome show and quite a few modern Challengers...more than I expected to see. Finally, Challengers out-numbered the Chargers...LOL. Great to meet you JonW (again...also at the Mena cruise last year I think) and IDMTFirefighter. I met ALOT of great people and forgot ALOT of great people's names but anyone else I met, it was great to meet you all too...LOL. I'll try to get some pictures up later, still unpacking.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kudos to the organizers for putting on a great show. I had to bail out early to attend to some business, but still got to meet some of you guys.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
yep nice show except my battery was dead for the camera so did not get ANY pics...doh!
nice meeting JonW and SRT Steve. You both got awesome rides.
Jon the joker hood engine cover was nice in the pics and awesome in person

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Hey guys, sorry we did not make it this year. We had some family issues come up. I saw some PIC's posted on GPMM and the show looked like it had a great turn out.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hey guys, sorry we did not make it this year. We had some family issues come up. I saw some PIC's posted on GPMM and the show looked like it had a great turn out.
Sorry you couldn't make it. I was told that the Route 66 club's website has something around 240 pictures on it from the show, if you wanted to see more.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Sorry you couldn't make it. I was told that the Route 66 club's website has something around 240 pictures on it from the show, if you wanted to see more.:bigthumb:
here are the pics from the show

MIB2011

·
Banned
675 Posts
Looked awesome, I'll try to make the meet in springfield June 12

·
Registered
480 Posts
Got my pictures uploaded. Most are from the 2 day cruise to Branson, we had 36 rides at one point cruising through Kansas and Missouri to the show. I think they said there were just over 100 in the show, the Kansas Mopar Cruise crowd made up about a third of that.

Kansas Mopar Cruise 2011 pictures by SRTSteve - Photobucket

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Nice pics Steve...:bigthumb:

·
Registered
480 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts