Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'll be going, but the Challenger is staying home.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'll be there tomorrow and Saturday

·
Registered
148 Posts
We went up from AZ to see family and were going to go Saturday. Since it was rainy mess we went on Sunday instead. Where did all the Challengers go? They used to take up almost that entire lawn near the entrance there, and I think I saw maybe only sixty of them on Sunday. I also stopped off by the Dodge display and got a cool Hellcat/Demon water bottle.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This was our first year going down to it, I think the crappy weather kept most of the Challengers away, but I counted (5) DEMONS there-pretty good showing considering only (3000) made for the USA. I also got the cool water bottle and the wife won a cool DEMON key chain for getting a .004 light on the pro tree (she was always good at that, even when we raced @ Brainerd years back).

·
Registered
178 Posts
This was my 3rd year going. I kind of wish they wouldn't split up the modern muscle up like they do. They put a whole field in between the late model Challengers and the Chargers, Magnums, and 300s. I spent a lot of time walking between the two places. Then again the whole place is spaced out like they're going to have 3 times the cars than they actually do. By the way here are a couple of my personal favorite Challenger pics.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts