Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
Some very good views.

IMO, I like the "smile" on the front end, but the grill just doesn't do it for me. The back end treatment, I don't like at all.

As far as the new interior, well, like I posted on another thread.....................oversized Dart, no thanks.

Nice to see the 392 with an R/T badge and a shaker though.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
I like the new rear spoiler, and sadly, thats all I like.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
I like it. I have a Dart GT and that's no Dart. Looks like it has halos and a camera in the spoiler.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
I like the interior and tail lights, but other than that... :sleep:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
The only thing I like is the headlamps. If the intenior has better materials, then I lean towards the new design. If it doesn't I like the old.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
Actually the more I look at the different views the better I like it. Its growing on me. The scat pack/392/shaker options are gonna blow the competition away.....at least in the perception and optics arena. Performance wise its nothing at all to sneeze at. It still has the best interior and room of all the competition. Its an overall excellent package. Dodge got it right. They'll sell the sh!t out of them. Mark my words.

Having said that......I'm NOT looking to upgrade anytime soon. I've got way to much time, $$, and effort invested in my GWE to just trade it off. AND.....The Mean Green Machine just looks to damn good......:bigthumb:.

Beside with the performance upgrades I've got planned I'll probably be making similar power to the Hellcat anyway.......... :5:

Reactions: Palerider15

·
Registered
929 Posts
Ive said it in other threads... but ill put it here just to make sure it doesnt seem like all doom and gloom..

But i love EVERYTHING (okay, maybe not the oversize mouth) about the redesign.

I will put in an order for a 392 shaker as soon as I can.... this should be my car for a decade

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
I'll keep my Challenger a few more years, and then switch to the new Charger: that thing looks really AWESOME!

By then, the Charger SRT will put out 500+ HP and, hopefully, offer AWD.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I said this in another thread, that's not a good looking car. I don't like the big mouth on the front, the two piece grill, the tail lights, the interior and that sublime green looks like baby puke.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
I said this in another thread, that's not a good looking car. I don't like the big mouth on the front, the two piece grill, the tail lights, the interior and that sublime green looks like baby puke.
Yeah, that grille reminds me of the catfish grille from the 98 Camaro.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
Really???? not a good looking car???? Funny....it looks remarkably...... LIKE YOUR CAR....... :5:

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Yes but the back end doesn't look good, the new grill is ugly, and that big fish mouth is ugly too. All of the things I mentioned are things I LOVE about my car, and they're gone.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Our front end makes this one look scared; this rear end makes ours look wide

·
Registered
410 Posts
I have no remorse on my 2014 purchase now. This new design is "OK" but don't pop with me. Too much going on in the interior.It lost a lot of the retro vibe it had.I would buy one if that was all that was available but I really love my chally now!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
And the interior too from the looks of it

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts