1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
You and me both. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
That is one fine ride! I believe you hit the combo right on the money with the Redline, no stripes, and the WPA wheels. I am planning on ordering an SRT later this Spring, and will go stripeless, also. Probably the Redline or Toxic Orange--with the WPA's, of course. Thanks for posting the photos, but we'd surely not be upset if you found time to shoot some more for us! Thanks again, Counterman.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Nice..Glad I went with this color and wheel combo myself...but I wanted the stripes!

·
Registered
323 Posts
side view I like the wheels
I ordered mine exactly like this. Redline 3, WPA Wheels and stripe delete. How long have you had it? This is the first 2011 392 I have seen in Redline. I was worried about the color but the pic really looks great. Do you have any more pictures you could share? I'm on an 8-10 week waiting list, this might just help me get through!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the color it seems to change when I look at it in different sunlight I wasnt so sure when I ordered the car but Im really happy now I think youll be happy

·
Registered
432 Posts
Awesome colour. Although it makes the '392' symbol almost invisible :\

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
This is the first redline that I have seen that looks good. I guess it is the bright sunlight. Others, the color looks a bit drab (is this a word, lol?).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts