Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 6M
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm becoming increasingly aggravated with diablosport. Everytime I go to use their tuner or any of their programs it never works as intended. Even called tech support and waited on hold for 40 minutes to get a "just play around with it some more and if it still doesn't work let us know". So does anyone know how to get the external PID function to work on dataviewer? All I wanna do is log my wideband but this garbage software gets worse with every update.

·
Premium Member
2011 R/T 6M Bright White, 590whp 490wtq, Whipple 10psi, 274 cam, 1 7/8 LT headers, 429 gears
1,297 Posts
I'm becoming increasingly aggravated with diablosport. Everytime I go to use their tuner or any of their programs it never works as intended. Even called tech support and waited on hold for 40 minutes to get a "just play around with it some more and if it still doesn't work let us know". So does anyone know how to get the external PID function to work on dataviewer? All I wanna do is log my wideband but this garbage software gets worse with every update.
Are you using the newer unit? I have heard nightmare stories trying to get the lastest model setup for that. I can get you setup on the T1000 but I have no idea on the newer unit. I switched to HP tuners.

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 6M
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you using the newer unit? I have heard nightmare stories trying to get the lastest model setup for that. I can get you setup on the T1000 but I have no idea on the newer unit. I switched to HP tuners.
I'm using an i3 but for once the device isn't the problem, dataviewer is. I'm in the process of switching over to HP

1 - 3 of 3 Posts