Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dodge has released some new Dodge Challenger concept photos to the public and we hope it is in anticipation of announcing some good news at the Detroit Auto Show!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Stunning! Awesome!! :D

DC: Build it!! Pleeeease!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
They hit the nail on the head with this one!

I cannot believe they will actually produce this because it is sooooo RIGHT. The lines are superb, the interior looks luscious, and the front/rear views are beautiful too. Except for putting the badge/decal on the rear quarter, they should leave it alone and make 'em. :D

I'll be in the market for a new car by the time this hits the streets, I do HOPE they build it...

·
Registered
21 Posts
All I can say is build the damn thing!.......please

will the 6.1 be the R/T or Hemi or the SRT? (R/T on the grille-6.1 on the hood).

This is a goooood looking car. I thought the SRT Charger was hard. This thing fully blacked out(wheels, side & tail lights), debaged. I can't wait!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Ugghhh...

More Desktop Wallpaper... I can't switch it fast enough :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Will my 70' be jealous...oh yeah. I'm saving my dollars now, I hope they start engineering for production! Looks perfect (besides the back emblem, like happycritter mentioned)

·
Registered
492 Posts
If you're using Windows XP, then do as I did. Create a My Gallery folder within your My Documents folder on your hard drive, then direct it to the Windows XP 'EasyPhoto' Slide Show screen saver. I've got about 200 Dodge 'Challenger' photos in there now...which change about every minute or so. :cool:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Mr.DJ said:
If you're using Windows XP, then do as I did. Create a My Gallery folder within your My Documents folder on your hard drive, then direct it to the Windows XP 'EasyPhoto' Slide Show screen saver. I've got about 200 Dodge 'Challenger' photos in there now...which change about every minute or so. :cool:
I've seen that before and MAN is it nice!! I wish I had it:(

·
Registered
492 Posts
Yep, I sure do like those seats. I wonder what those toggles above the shifter console operate/control? :confused:

Thanks for the great photos ekool. :cool:

·
Registered
686 Posts
A few more pics... There is also a nice Article in Motor Trend this month...

Immo

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
Mr.DJ said:
I wonder what those toggles above the shifter console operate/control?
Seat Heater, Fog Lights, ESP, and emergency flashers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Needs A Hemi Strip

If you want to make this car look like the old challenger put a hockey stick stripe That says HEMI.It will be a great car to have in my garage. Please don't make it in a four door like they did with the srt 10 ram. This will be a true musle car.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Oh their gonna build it alright......the out-pouring of positive "drools" over car was tremendous at the show.....they can't afford not to build this beauty...especially after what they did with the charger concept....they won't make that mistake this time...guaranteed!;) :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts