Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 challenger Rt I've been reading about the drone so I think I'm going to just replace the mufflers with a H pipe.and leave the resonators on does anybody think this is a good idea will there be much of a drone Noise

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Take it from someone who just went through all of this: you will not find your answer until you hear different setups in person.

Good and bad sound is too personal and subjective to make a decision on the fly like that.

Good luck!

Reactions: PSM450

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am so confused about it I don't want to screw up the sound I don't want it to sound stupid going down the highway the Drone worries Me I don't know what to do.its a automaticmaybe I'll just leave it stock

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Modding should be fun. Just take your time. Do your homework, and you will get there.

In the meantime, don't worry, the stock sound is nice already. It's not like anyone will confuse it for a Corolla or something... :D

PS: if you haven't already, make sure to read up on the exhaust threads in the Performance/Bolt Ons section of this forum. This thread will likely get moved there

Reactions: txbiker
1 - 4 of 4 Posts