Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,809 Posts
Hehe, sorry guys, couldn't resist! "You can fool some of the people some of the time..."
This after I CANCELLED my GWE order so I could save a lot of bucks on the package AND get my primer only custom painted in Sublime! Now what am I supposed to do with ordering closed?:disgust:

Okay, nobody bought it lol.

·
Registered
166 Posts
This situation really sucks for those waiting on their Challengers to be built. You can have any color you want just so long as it is black or white.
^^^^GREAT quote!!

·
Registered
978 Posts
SHOOOOT HIM!! <--- said in the high pitched 1800's era British Redcoat Officer's voice from Pirates of the Carribean. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
368 Posts
I said last week I hope everybody likes White now it looks like you better like Primer too. PRIMER??? Are they KIDDING?

Back in the 60s my Wife worked for a company called Columbian Carbon, based in Trenton, New Jersey. This company supplied all the pigments for all of the Prime Colors or when mixed, all colors. They were sold to Citi Service, an Oil Company. Who sold all the manufacturing rites to the Japs, now the Japs can't supply the Pigments and guess what.

I think they can supply Pigments but won't, hell if their Auto Industry can't produce Cars why not stop us, just a thought. Price of used cars just went up. Just like Oil

Jack

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
I ordered a bright white rt last week and the dealer had no allocation, does this mean my car might get bumped up a little?
If your dealer put it in the system as a sold order, it will schedule regardless of his allocation. Chrysler has done a VERY good job of scheduling and building legitimate sold orders since FIAT took over (with the exception of the occasional IE 392 or GWE). I just had a Grand Cherokee Overland that I ordered for someone hit the lot today and I ordered it on March 9th. I can give more examples with similar speed.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Well Done!

Hehe, sorry guys, couldn't resist! "You can fool some of the people some of the time..."
Ha Ha! I didn't think it was possible but you just jumped up another notch of respect with me RS. Great April fools! I am sure glad my DWB is finally shining in my garage. Now if you could do something about this Alberta weather?! :disgust:

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
(Im not laughing) is what my wife said in her email reply to me, when I sent her a picture of the new wonder women costume and told her I would buy it for her if she would wear it on date night:)
Sorry had to change the subject.
Us no hopers waiting for are GWE challengers are getting wrapped a little tight

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I Heard the new color line up will be Glow in the dark gray, sterile gray, heavy water red, and fallout green.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts