31,305 Posts
Please sir...
Tableware Drinkware Event Martini glass Drink

A Guy

·
Vendor
13,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we have a few TVS2650 for the Hellcat platform in stock and Magnuson is working on a TVS2650 for the non Hellcat platform, ie 5.7 and 6.4, however will need to be a fully forged motor

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
31,305 Posts
Luke, do you have specific mechanics/technicians that do your performance work, or are all of your people involved?

A Guy

·
Vendor
13,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
31,305 Posts
Obsessive compulsive is good for someone working on our babies (y) My detailer did 25 hours of paint correction even though I was only paying for 14. His obsession was my gain ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
I gotta get me one of those blankets.
I enlarged the photo and I can't quite make out the label. That's a cool pad and I want one too. :cool:

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
1,187 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Vendor
13,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT
222 Posts
hahaha. I dont expect anything less from Cali. My TVS 2300 CARB sticker still shiny and still in the mailing envelope. I just show the tech during the emission test. "Hey man is this car comes with supercharger from the factory? (after staring at it for a long time)". I just look at him for over minute and broke down and show the CARB sticker. haha

Not only no, but hell no, the TVS2650 is designed to push extreme boost 16 to 25, max psi level on a stock 5.7 is 8 psi, the only kit that will be carb compliant is the following

1 - 20 of 20 Posts