Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,339 Posts
I have compared DS 87 tune and my stock tune on my 2013 JGC 5.7 using HP tuners. All the tune does is removes some fuel at the top end of aircharge/rpm in the power enrichment table, reduces spark retard tip-in, drops the temp when fans kick in, bumps up the driver demand power request, and drops the WOT pedal voltage so power enrichment kicks in a little sooner. There are some other slight changes but nothing drastically different from stock tune.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
TRading is for sure the way to go financially . I came very close to buying a 392 last week but could let my baby go. Just love it too much. But like chally Tatum said . Supercharger is at least 65 to 8500 just for the kit depending on what u get. Plus you decrease the value and life of your engine and when you upgrade you get the power brakes suspension . Possibly lower miles and better interior. But if your like me then mod your car. I’m going with a cam from jay Greene. Google rt life if you haven’t . He had a cammed 5.7 running with 392s. I believe I’m getting the same cam just a thumper version
He has a stroker also so his RT has similar cubic inches.

·
Registered
168 Posts
He has a stroker also so his RT has similar cubic inches.
Before he wasn’t tho he posted a vid and specifically left out that had a stroked motor. His new cam isn’t jay either . Maybe I got confused but I’m almost positive that vid he made was about his bolt one and jay cam. But now he should be beating 392s easy

21 - 24 of 24 Posts