Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
What is your steering wheel badge made of and how much did it cost? How do we get ahold of this guy? Removed my steering wheel rams head and got a Mopar gel decal from some place in Europe via mail but it was pretty cheap quality.
Justin

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is a resin badge. i have a front nose badge as well as rear spoiler badge from him too and they look just as good as the day i installed about 4 months ago. you can email him here and i think the steering badge was $25? not more than that for sure

Rebadge AT yahoo.com

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i didnt know he did until i saw NTMID8R-R/T's on his white Challenger. they are like a thick vinyl and the text is cut out so the blue you see is the paint underneath

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
11,072 Posts
Great job, I really like the look of those sill plates. If I didn't already have the mopar ones on I certainly would consider those.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
looks great...Nate makes a quality product

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Justin, I think you will notice that these are the same as what you have. You got it from 3D?

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
The sill plates look great.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
The next step up would be the Billet ones, if they even make them.

Looked, everything for your interior except that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.