Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was contacted by mothers about sampling some products, I said a few of what I'd like to try....got the box today and was amazed at how much I they sent me.

I'll review each of them as I test them, wax might have to wait a little bit until it stops being 15f in GA, but I am seriously amazed at how much they sent me, gives me a ton of different things to try on the Challenger which is great!

·
Registered
585 Posts
how did u get them to send that to u? man I'm jealous LOL.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
I see they sent some clay bar, Let me know how it works. Theying to decide between theirs and Maquires for this spring.
Rick

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I see they sent some clay bar, Let me know how it works. Theying to decide between theirs and Maquires for this spring.
Rick
That's what I'll be doing, I'm a big fan of NXT 2.0, I'm not sure FX lasts as long as it looks significantly easier to put on, kind of like turtle wax's ICE but just by the compound I'd imagine it has slightly more protection (I got the spray FX, but they also gave me the bottle of it in the Powerball box that I haven't opened yet) Generally with waxes the easier to put on, the less protection they provide, but the easy to put on one's put a great shine on that generally lasts about a month.

I used the leather cleaner on my seats, a good bit of dirt came off, and conditioned it as well, we'll see how it is when I go out for a drive today, I also used the cleaner\conditioner on my 2 year old GUESS Leather jacket, and it REALLY brought it back.

Currently my favorite interior spray is still ICE TOTAL INTERIOR, but next time my dash gets dirty I'll spray the MOTHERS interior cleaner and see the difference, if it's anything like ICE it should keep my dash free of dust and looking factory for quite awhile. I'll try out the tire cleaner cleaner and wheel cleaner* when I get my tires switched out later this week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts