·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
do you have a RT or SRT?

if you have an RT id definately get the standard RT full side stripes...they look awesome

if you have a SRT then these would be oook....i prefer the strobe stripes which start at the front...not the back ones like this....

it would still look good, but wouldnt be my choice

·
Banned
863 Posts
I'm not a fan of the strobes... there are lots of other choices that would look better in my opinion.
The hood one is nice of course... and doesn't mean you can't throw them on a R/T. You make your own rules, it's your car.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These are supposed to last 6 years but if they start to come off in 6 years will the paint look bad where everything has faded except for the paint underneath the stripe? I'm new to vinyl stripes so bare with me.

·
Registered
474 Posts
You should take a look at Ridergraphix, a lot of Challenger owners get their stripes from them, I've had their strobe stripe on my car since the day after I bought it and I haven't had any issues with fitment, color, or peeling.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
You should take a look at Ridergraphix, a lot of Challenger owners get their stripes from them, I've had their strobe stripe on my car since the day after I bought it and I haven't had any issues with fitment, color, or peeling.

And we actually test fit and photograph the stripes on the cars and not just photshop pictures to make you Think they fit properly.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought the red hockey stripes, they should be here this week. How hard is it to put vinyl stripes on yourself? Should I let a professional do it or can it be done at home?

·
Registered
474 Posts
I bought the red hockey stripes, they should be here this week. How hard is it to put vinyl stripes on yourself? Should I let a professional do it or can it be done at home?
IMHO, have a pro do it, it'll cost a little extra coin but getting it done vs. getting it done RIGHT makes it look that much better. I try to be the only person who works on my car but I have no problem having someone do it who knows exactly what they're doing.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So what is your impression on the stripes you got? Quality? Fit? Stick?

I'm considering getting some stripes from the same place and have the same concerns.
I actually took mine off because I just didn't like the look but the stripes seemed to be good quality. The guy that put mine on actually put them on wrong and he told me if I got some more stripes I he would put them on for free but I just ended up taking them off for good because I missed the clean look.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts