Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
The Challenger tested is sharp but the $32,000 plus sticker price is a lot of money. I would personally buy it over the other 3 cars tested but I would want to negotiate the price on all four cars before finding a reason to leave the V8 version on the lot. I know the Hyundai has no V8 and it would be last on my list.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
That guy's having way too much fun for a V6! Haha! Looks like a winner.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I bet you could get one for under 30K without all the options this car had. Isn't the navigation $1995 alone?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looks like the same paint on the gomangos wonder if they are just calling it something else

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
those copper orange colors always look great in bright sun when the car is brand new, but in shade it just looks like orangybrown....im not a fan of it on Dodge or GM's version

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Also, it shows a chrome fuel door. Is this now stock on an SE?
My understanding is that yes, it is now standard.

Ralph Gilles mentioned at the LA autoshow that they no longer wanted to "punish" the less expensive trim levels in the looks department. This is supposedly going to be true across all models.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Toxic orange is a refreshing color, but, in my opinion, it can't compare to Hemi-Orange Pearl.
I agree but they are so different you can hardly compare them

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I agree but they are so different you can hardly compare them
They have 1 big similarity to me, they're bot atrocious. I'd never own a car either of those colors. I don't like them at all. That goes for pretty much all the "High-Impact" colors.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
They have 1 big similarity to me, they're bot atrocious. I'd never own a car either of those colors. I don't like them at all. That goes for pretty much all the "High-Impact" colors.
So, you'd agree at least that they've "highly impacted" you, just in a negative way ;)

·
Registered
312 Posts
When this car first came out I always thought the lines of this car would look beautiful in that color. Unfortunatly I couldn't wait and ordered my DWB, but I do LOVE that color. I owned a 73 LT camaro very close to that color, and that was a head turner.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts