Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the RT in FF. Traded a 2010 camaro in the synergy green. I liken the Camaro to a hot babe with a lousy personality. It handled like it was on rails but I got tired of the lousy visibility and cramped interior. The RT is a blast to drive and looks the best of all.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Congrats. A lot of FF RTC's popping up on here lately (I knew it was gonna be hard not being one of them:(). Enjoy the ride:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats. welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Got the RT in FF. Traded a 2010 camaro in the synergy green. I liken the Camaro to a hot babe with a lousy personality. It handled like it was on rails but I got tired of the lousy visibility and cramped interior. The RT is a blast to drive and looks the best of all.
Welcome to the Forum..before I purchased my r/t dec/09.. through GM Canada promotions test drove free of charge the camaro both SS and the RS 3 separate times like yourself the cramped int and outward visibility no thanks,not to mention the SS2 in Canada cost a whole lot more than the R/t or SRT,so its a no brainer.The FF colour is growing on me:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
good trade and welcome to c talk btw :bigthumb:

·
Registered
939 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! I labored trying to decide between the Camaro 2SS with RS and the Challenger. After a 90 mile drive home yesterday I knew I made the right decision. I agree, the Camaro drives like it's on rails, but it is tight inside, instrumentation is a little funky excepting the console gauges, I loved those because they are directly out of the '69 Camaro SS.

That said, my wife got home last night from work and we went out in the Challenger. She confessed she was so happy I got the Challenger for the exact reasons you mention about the Camaro.

The shocker about the Challenger is that it's bigger than it looks. After getting it in the garage, and bumping the trash can in front of it, I was shocked at how big it actually is. Trunk space for 2 golf bags and some soft luggage, real back seat, it was the best of all worlds for us.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forums. I was going back and forth between buying an SRT8 or a SLP ZL427 Camaro. When the IE info started popping up on the internet it became a no contest.

I have to agree the side windows on the new Camaros make me feel like I'm looking out a narrow view port on an armored car or something. I brought both a SRT8 and a 2SS home to test fit in my garage and the only thing I'll give the Camaro is it fit slightly better. I'll have to fold in my mirrors on the Challenger when I get it.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
They don't make FF RT's that aren't classics do they?
Only SRT8s and R/T Classics received FF. Here's part of the press release...:

Press Release

Dodge Celebrates Four Decades Of Challenger's Muscle-car Heritage With Limited-edition Furious Fuchsia Models

• 2010 Dodge Challenger Furious Fuchsia editions commemorate 40 years of Dodge muscle-car performance
  • Limited-edition Furious Fuchsia exterior answers customers' desire for the return of more Dodge brand high-impact heritage paint hues
  • 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic edition is available in all-new Pearl White performance seats and Bright White A-line body-side R/T stripes
  • Dodge Challenger SRT8® Furious Fuchsia edition features unique 20-inch SRT forged aluminum wheels with Satin Black painted pockets, serialized dash plaque, Pearl White leather SRT performance seats with Furious Fuchsia accent stripe and retro-inspired chromed quad exhaust tips
  • Limited-production run of Dodge Challenger R/T Classic editions and only 400 Dodge Challenger SRT8 editions in Furious Fuchsia available

1 - 16 of 16 Posts