Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SRT8U, I can't wait to stop by and show her off since you guys had some much influence on her. I'm flying home this weekend for my mid tour and want to road trip down to see you guys weather permitting. I need some fit and finish done and would like your opinions.

Captain Awesome, it took me a trip to Korea to get it. I will retire there, I only have 3 years left in the USAF once I get stateside. Charleston is a fantastic location too, it was on my list as well. Good luck with yours.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
SRT8U, I can't wait to stop by and show her off since you guys had some much influence on her. I'm flying home this weekend for my mid tour and want to road trip down to see you guys weather permitting. I need some fit and finish done and would like your opinions.

Captain Awesome, it took me a trip to Korea to get it. I will retire there, I only have 3 years left in the USAF once I get stateside. Charleston is a fantastic location too, it was on my list as well. Good luck with yours.
We would love to see you, a bit of a drive but a lot closer than you are now lol

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Welcome! I work at Eglin nearby. I was stationed at Osan in 1995.
Thanks! Thank you for your service as well!

How is the car community in the panhandle? Hopefully I can meet some of the guys in and around the area. I would love to take a few road trips around this summer and get some good pictures.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Congrats on your move. Did some work with the "Spooky's" after 911. Nice part of FLA, but it does get cold there.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats on your move. Did some work with the "Spooky's" after 911. Nice part of FLA, but it does get cold there.
Nice! It's a great platform... It's hard not to love it.

I'm not worried about a little bit of cold, Bianca doesn't like the snow and ice. LOL

Hopefully there are some good get togethers in Florida, I will definitely try to make them.

·
Registered
479 Posts
How is the car community in the panhandle?
Unfortunately, I haven't seen that much around the area. But that may be because I live in Crestview, and nothing ever happens here! Fort Walton/Destin might be a different story.

Nice part of FLA, but it does get cold there.
Ys, it does. In fact, we just had freezing rain, and temperatures in the teens. It's the first time it's happened in the 18 years I've lived here.

·
Registered
109 Posts
hi good luck with the move just got my Redline baby from a air force guy heading back to afghan . If you need work on yours I understand there is a great Challenger mechanic in the panhandle somewhere . mybe someone reading this knows him and can post the info thanks. and best of luck hope to see you around here.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Did the Osan thing in 99'-00' - was a resident Hasher... Anyhow, Pensacola has a few things... Emerald Coast (think cruising the coast) does their version... April is the Mopars at the Battleship in Mobile... In Nov 14 - look out for the Hill-Kelly past meets present show in Pensacola.. If you have an opportunity to visit Keesler - that is where I am at....

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Not too far away in Mobile there is this.

Southern Mopar Association - Gulf Coast, Mobile, Alabama

I am fairly close to your new assignment from where I live in Georgia. As I said before I'll certainly be in touch if I'm in the area.

Though I may be moving to the Savannah area later this year if my conditional release goes through. My CO has approved it at his level. Now I just need to make it through Battalion, Brigade, and State levels for final approval. I'm calling it quits on the Army after 10 years of being an Infantryman. I have applied for and got the AFSC of Flight Engineer on the C-130 of the 165th Airlift Wing, http://www.165aw.ang.af.mil/.

Sound like it'll be a good job. I wanted to be a gunner on helos as I have much love for and experience with the M240B. Would love to operate it from a helo versus a HMMWV. But Georgia has none so if I want to fly it's Flight Engineer or Loadmaster. Well there's other jobs if I want to go the JSTARS route too. Just gotta see what's open when the conditional release is completed. Right now they are locking me into the FE job as it doesn't have a school slot for another year.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
My dad will be moving that way soon. Be on the lookout for a new Killer Bee down there. It will look a lot like mine but a different color.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts