Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ll be moving from southeastern PA to MA (about 20 miles west of Boston). How is the driving there? Are there any good stretches of road, and is “speed enforcement” tough? Also, will I need to remove my oil catch can to pass inspections there?

I’ll also be investing in a dedicated set now winter rims/tires for the first time. Any suggestions on those?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,719 Posts
I've never been to Boston...I've never been near Boston, but I know that Boston has some of the worst drivers! In fack, Google

Boston notorious for bad drivers

A Guy

·
Registered
835 Posts
Most of the fun or scenic roads are farther west. I'm about 70 miles west of Boston. There are a few fun back roads here, but the best ones are all on the west side of RT 91.

The Mohawk Trail, the Berkshires and Jacobs Ladder are all popular car rally/motorcycle routes. The mountain roads of southern NH and Vermont are great too.

·
Banned
2 Posts
I also moved to Massachusetts half a year ago, and I found some of the most scenic roads on the way. My wife and I decided to hire a moving company for all our stuff to have a more leisurely trip. We were lucky enough to find an affordable moving company called House Movers & Packers Singapore by Cheap Movers Singapore | House Moving Services. We were free to look at the beauty without worrying about all we had to carry. We went on a few drives, and my favorite was Route 6A. It's also called Old King's Highway, and it runs east to west across the arm of the Cape. We also enjoyed Route 20 and the Central Hills Loop route.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts