Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 29 years, decided it was time to leave the cold, wet winters of the Pacific Northwest behind and find a warmer climate. Chose Tallahassee because it seems like a nice compromise between big city and too rural (can't handle retirement communities either). Bought a house a few months ago, still packing and selling off 35 years worth of tools and materials (general contractor). Drove the challenger down a few weeks ago, five days, 10-12 hours a day. It was fun opening it up across Texas. Stopped into the CDJR dealer in Tallahassee to make contact (also have a Jeep Grand Cherokee, Ram Promaster, Chrysler 200S) and was not impressed with their customer service attitude. Anybody have experience with them ? Any other dealer in the area better ? Appreciate any advice.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I've only had experience with tx but for me it seems ppl in general have bad attitude's now a day's and wife wonders why I'm rude

Any other places near by?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Tallahassee

Tallahassee is a nice area and there are some great roads for driving. Not very twisty but nice anyway and not affected by the freeze/thaw cycles of the north. You can go west along the Gulf to St. George Island and Appalchicola or east to the St. Marks lighthouse. Or north into Georgia via 310 into Thomasville or north on 27 into Bainbridge, east on 84 to Thomasville, then back down 319 to Tallahassee. As for the Dodge dealers - and many other places down there - I was never too enthused to their standard of customer service. (I've visited there almost annually for over 20 years.) Maybe it's just me and being from the Detroit area but it seems everyone down there just kind of pokes along and gets things done in their own sweet time. Not that they're unfriendly, but just kind of slow.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Good Luck on finding a dealer with a good service department, when i have any warranty work performed i have to start all over with a fresh new face....they come and go and it does not have to be a C.J.D. stealer-ship.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts