Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
was going to follow their instructions on install...but naaaaaaaaa. want it done correctly which means removing the front bumper. glad I am having a pro restro shop do the painting...did you know there are 7 different shades of the factory pw7 white? I am having them repaint a couple other goodies as well. while the front is off....perfect time to do halo's if I was ever going to do them! this will look like a different car here in a few months as wheels soon if I can make a choice....check out the HRE P101. pretty sure it would be the only one with them? dam this is an expensive hobby!

·
Registered
22 Posts
HRE wheels are so choice, if you have the means, I highly recommend picking up a set.

The P101's are absolutely stunning. DO IT!

Can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
re: wheels

yes I have a set on my other car...the quality and finish is unmatched. but my wheel shop has turned me onto a couple other brands of nice mono-forged wheels that are top notch and you can save a few grand. choices choices.....the 6 to 8 week wait on custom wheels is a killer tho

Attachments

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
paint shop emailed, bumper and grill are ready, along with a few other pcs I had painted. hre's on order....lights at oracle for halo install. should look a lil different soon!!!

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Who sells the grille Mr. Norm garage?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Tomdoggie - any chance you could name-drop some of those forged wheel companies that your shop referred you to; tough to cough up that much dough while scraping for my blower.

·
Registered
22 Posts
yes I have a set on my other car...the quality and finish is unmatched. but my wheel shop has turned me onto a couple other brands of nice mono-forged wheels that are top notch and you can save a few grand. choices choices.....the 6 to 8 week wait on custom wheels is a killer tho
Wow! Very nice I love P40's (right?), are those on the P-car, any pics of it?

I had a set of M40's on my Audi, and they were by far my favorite wheels at the time.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thx, should have pix up of the grill next few days, I have it back, just need to tweak it a bit.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HRE p101 arrived-stunning(if you like white wheels) , pilot super sports arrived! sensors tomorrow! mount n balance next Thursday.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just to clear this up.....steve white offers a different version than the one I bought from Larry at mrnorms.com ...there are actually 2 mr norms....from what I was told they broke into 2 companies. im sure they are both nice.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
grille, wheels/tires, halos, paint work- check

grille fully installed in the front bumper, wheels/tires/sensors all arrived-mount next thur., some paint work under the hood that's part of the front bumper(no more black plastic), halos tested and working good.......now to install all this crap!

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
just to clear this up.....steve white offers a different version than the one I bought from Larry at mrnorms.com ...there are actually 2 mr norms....from what I was told they broke into 2 companies. im sure they are both nice.
There is only Mr. Norm's grill anymore & the one Steve White offers is identical to the one you would get from us. Luke & co. are awesome to deal with & I highly recommend them to anyone who reads this posting. They are top notch.

Mike

1 - 20 of 21 Posts