Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
GWE RT

Nice!! What did you think of the rims? I've been considering them for some time for my PCP RT but the price has me holding off for now...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Its in a collectible car museum in Charlotte RK Motors. Can only get in by appointment only
That's pretty ironic. I just saw where they are sponsoring a car cruise every Wednesday night, so I'm assuming they'll allow access to the collection. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
254 Posts
cool looking car, but I not feeling the Argent shaker color with the other colors. Satin black my have been a better choice.
+1 The color choices in general don't work for me, they're all too random.

... and the grille looks like it's still primer - I'm guessing it's silver to match the shaker, but it sure doesn't look it.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cuda ?? That ain't nothing but a R/T Classic with a drop in grill.
Actually it isn't even an R/T classic its a R/T. The wheels on the car are Mr. Norms wheels that look like R/T classic wheels. There is also a rear panel in the back to shorten the taillights like the cuda also.

·
Registered
726 Posts
crow knows! Exactly my sentiments. Why this ongoing need to turn a car with its own identity into something else? Want a 'Cuda? Buy a Cuda! Did folks who bought Mercury Monarchs wish to call their cars Ford Granadas or Lincoln Versailles? I think not!
BTW, watched a favorite show of mine, It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World and never realized how many Dodge, Plymouth and Chrysler products were in that movie.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Relax buddy just showing a picture of a car that I thought was different, never said I liked it or didn't just thought some guys want to see what people do to their challengers

·
Registered
50 Posts
Relax buddy just showing a picture of a car that I thought was different, never said I liked it or didn't just thought some guys want to see what people do to their challengers
Agreed. It was a simple post to show something others might find interesting. Every post doesn't have to turn into a pissing match.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Fair enough. Here's a question: If, after all that expense people (who actually know cars and the differences between them) kept saying, "Nice Challenger!" or, "I like the old Challenger more," would you consider it money well spent or would it rankle with you?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What people do to their own cars is usually what makes them happy and who really cares what other people think. You know the old saying about opinions-everyone has them. Do what you feel is best for you and be happy with your decision if your not then do something else

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.