Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Ask me after the Orlando event, if they show up.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Tim sure seems to have a lot of cars at his shop. But it seems like there are not many hitting the street. I don't know what that means, but thought you would like to know.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Why do you ask?

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Tim sure seems to have a lot of cars at his shop. But it seems like there are not many hitting the street. I don't know what that means, but thought you would like to know.
word is he's trying to get the 4 cars ready for Orlando so he's busy as hel1 with that.
His car,Rubbels,Touts and Andys
We'll see what happens when he shows up.
There no doubt in my mine that Tim is the man.
Just would like to see his work run.
Check out Mopar Action Magizine they just did a spread on Mr. Norms turn key 9 second GSS, think last month issue
Google it.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
I ordered the SS hood from them and had no problems at all. I also got the hood pins they had and, no problems with them either. I love both products!

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
I ordered the SS hood from them and had no problems at all. I also got the hood pins they had and, no problems with them either. I love both products!
Tims WOT Box is a thing of beauty also, works flawlessly also

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
word is he's trying to get the 4 cars ready for Orlando so he's busy as hel1 with that.
His car,Rubbels,Touts and Andys
We'll see what happens when he shows up.
There no doubt in my mine that Tim is the man.
Just would like to see his work run.
Check out Mopar Action Magizine they just did a spread on Mr. Norms turn key 9 second GSS, think last month issue
Google it.
Most people don't know that Tim also has some very nice Ford and GM cars being done right now also, the hold up on the Dodge four has been parts getting to Tim, not his fault. Yes, he does have a lot of exposure on these four cars, they are breaking ground on each build, each one unique.

If you are really interested in Tim doing a car , take the time and visit him and the shop, see what is in progress and the different levels of work he can do for you.
Tout

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are TWO Mr. Norm's Garages, right? One in Florida, and one in Illinois?

If so, which one does Tim work at?

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
I agree with Tout09. Tim has many years experience with performance cars. My car is waiting for an icebox that I want to add - on hold until that ships. Icebox should be completed by the end of January and shipped to Tim. If at all possible I plan on being in Orlando for the LX event in February. I want to meet several people I only know from the telephone or emails.:thumbsup:

Mr. Norm's garage is worth the visit to see what they are doing every day with peoples cars, especially if you are thinking of building a car. I know I was impressed by their knowledge and work skills!

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are TWO Mr. Norm's Garages, right? One in Florida, and one in Illinois?

The Florida operation was moved and combined with the shop in Illinois last year. Tim was traveling between the two locations, but now he's based in Illinois. Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
945 Posts

All work is now done in Illinois, that's where Tim is located.
Tout

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Thanks guys. If I get over $36K for the Charger, decided to let Tim do the install on the 3.6L SC. I'm not worried about doing the install myself, but I want to run the best tune possible, and that won't happen with a canned tune.

My the way, he told me yesterday that going with an underdrive pulley on the crank allows use of the stock hood with the 3.6L, very good news indeed.

If all goes well, I may have a running 3.6L SC in my 6-speed within a month.

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
Thanks guys. If I get over $36K for the Charger, decided to let Tim do the install on the 3.6L SC. I'm not worried about doing the install myself, but I want to run the best tune possible, and that won't happen with a canned tune.

My the way, he told me yesterday that going with an underdrive pulley on the crank allows use of the stock hood with the 3.6L, very good news indeed.

If all goes well, I may have a running 3.6L SC in my 6-speed within a month.
Tom,
What are you goals in this build?
Tout

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Actually we have about 5- 6 cars leave every week. Tune about 10-12 cars a week when the weather isn't screwing with me(snow).
Tim
Maybe you need someone who can post up some results on here for us to chew on, then again, maybe some guys don't want it posted, that I would understand.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts