Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 40 Posts

· Registered
69 Posts
Especially considering he'd take one over an F12 Berlinetta.....

LMFAO.... Statements like this are asinine... Please give me Roseanne Barr over Scarlett Johansson....

Ok, the HC is not Roseanne Barr, but give me a break.... Have you seen the F12 in person or heard the F12 in person? Statements like this discredit the author; don't worry they said the same about the Stingray as well and I wouldn't trade a F'ing AMC Pacer for POS GM product....

Don't worry tough get a HC and tell yourself it's better than an F12....it'll be just like the retelling of your first fling... she was hotter than all the other girls.... I swear....;)

Cheers!

P.S. My statements weren't directed at you Roody you just happened to state the MT authors asinine statements... All in good fun...

· Registered
69 Posts
It doesn't matter that the Ferrari is better engineered, "higher quality," or designed by Italy's best, it simply doesn't "do it" for me.

To each their own, but for Jonny Lieberman to say he would prefer the Hellcat, that's not a discredit to his knowledge/ability/logic, it's a testament to how fun a vehicle like the Hellcat can be. ...

All good and is why there are so many different designs. Though I would take a Scarlett I probably can't even get a Roseanne;)

I'm not a Ferrari fan boy either as theres only a couple I like; but the F12 is just pure sex and hits all the queues for an epic car. Looks, speed, sound, noise!

I just think when every-time statements are made like this they are over the top; it's like a Prius driver qualify their shitty car because it gets good gas milage!

The HC is a great car on its own and does not need to be qualified against an F12. It will never be one and it was never intended to be; I'm ok with that and agree with all your points outside the comparison.

The HC is the highest hp accessible car that will be on the market. That alone is epic!

But please don't tell me a fling with Roseanne is the same as Scarlett...

And I'll never be with a Scarlett, but god dammit I can dream can't I;)

Cheers!

1 - 2 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.