Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I can not see the video from where I'm at right not and I don't know who MT is so I probably shouldn't say anything but 13 seconds.

dodgetony went high 12's with a RT that has 100-120 RWHP less then the 392.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Awesome video, too bad they didn't get an auto to test though..
But a 13 flat with the 6speed is good! Yet it woulda been easier to see 12s with the auto since it's easier to launch

·
Registered
419 Posts
That 13 was not on a drag strip... it should do better at a real track like the previously posted videos of the 392 running 12.4.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Yep, was just gonna say with that 4.6 even, on a real drag strip that would drop big time. 13.0 on aweful pavement with a 6 speed is not a bad thing people...

·
Registered
2,102 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Yep, was just gonna say with that 4.6 even, on a real drag strip that would drop big time. 13.0 on aweful pavement with a 6 speed is not a bad thing people...

We know that, but I suppose you would not be able to convince the Mustang guys.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
i'll convince them line em up

7,359 Posts
Fing A Tweety,thats just beautiful...John!:bigthumb:
Spanked,man you hooked up!LOl, hook up!
392's have a hell of a learning curve to catch up with there!
Im not sold on the vvt I like the old platform personally their not getting my money again until a v10 rolls out.Not holding my breath there.

To me, its not worth it for just 50-60 extra horse's hey its cool and new I get that its cool the guys here are getting the 392 but IMO theyll have fun catching up for a while ..

The 6.1 with heads and a cam maybe some spray any day.
Old school.:smokin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts